Is it just me, or do women not care what they go outside looking like any more? Why do women wear what they wear to do what they do? Everywhere I go, Everyday of the week I see more and more women that are a plain old mess. If you are guilty of the following offenses, explain this to me please. Who knows, if there's a real reason behind it all, maybe you can convert some of us to follow and make the same statement.
So what exactly am I ranting about? You seen them, the ones running around town in they're pajamas, like they're getting ready for a 5k run straight out of bed. The women who do this even popularized a messy hair style to go along with the pants, hence a messy bun. Where are they coming from or going to in they're pajama pants? What about the ladies I see going about they're day in they're uniforms, mainly nurses in they're scrubs. Is that not UNsanitary? If your going to work, your going to take who knows what with you into the office or hospital that you will be heading to when your done running. Nurses, if you are still wearing your uniform after your shift, going about town, running errands, or hanging out... that's even worse! The uniform is FILTHY!! what about hot pants? Hot pants are not hot unless it is hot out and your on vacation. I cant even mention what I see women wearing and posting as they're profile photo on Facebook, Im sure you seen some and couldn't believe your eyes either.
I guess I just am just over dressed with my camisole, my shirt that does not show my goods, jeans that do not show my crack and a hairstyle that shows I brushed today. Maybe its just me.
No comments:
Post a Comment