Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I want to address shopping at Walmart! People ... do you not realize that there is a website that exists that's sole intent is to ridicule the people that shop there because of what they wear when they do? At this website you can go thru pages and pages of pictures of people that were caught shopping dressed like weirdos, hoochies, gremlins ghouls, rainbows and many barely there ensembles.

  I went to Walmart maybe three times in the past 2 months and I swear I was in another world. Walmart turned into a masquerade for the oddballs of this country and if you have no idea what that means, just go there and see. When I was there this past weekend There was a grown man, (I would guess he was hitting 30) roaming around the cookies wearing an over sized bright red and blue Elmo robe that flowed with the sway of his walk revealing an outfit underneath that was weather inappropriate. Why would they make an Elmo robe to fit a 30 year old man and why would a 30 year old man even own one yet go outside in it and end up at Walmart shopping wearing it? How does that happen? There was also a very pregnant teen that was wearing a tee shirt that clearly belonged to her fetus. Her whole belly, veins and all were buldging out. she was accompanied by her obese friend that was dressed the same.

  If you go shopping at Walmart, (and really no one should anymore since they openly sell Pink slime treated meats and Genetically modified fruits and veggies, which is a whole separate Rant) Please don't be dressed like you just rolled out of bed, or are about to get back in it at 5pm. Don't wear your mothers MooMoo if your a man and if you weigh 200lbs, don't wear a size 5 outfit just so everyone knows you can get into it if you REALLY wanted to. We do not want to see it! for Pete's sake there are children in that store. People don't dress like people of Walmart when you go to Walmart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment